Thursday, June 4, 2009

INTRODUCING.............THE INSPIRATIONAL INKETTES!!!!!!!! (part 1)

We have all been working on some FABULOUS projects to show you, but you'll have to wait just a few more days for those!! Until then, let me introduce to you the "Inspirational Inkettes"!!!!!!


First, we would like to introduce you to Nicole, the owner of Inky Impressions... whom we have named “Inky’s Mama”. Without Nicole, none of this would be possible! She has worked so hard to ensure that you get the cutest images with the HIGHEST of Quality! OMG... we are so excited for all of you to get your little inky fingers on these babies!


















Hello… My name is
Nicole. I am a 31 year old stay at home mommy to 4 beautiful children and the wife to a very loving & supportive man, Bill. My hubby & our kiddo’s are MY ENTIRE WORLD!!! I am the Proud Owner of Inky Impressions Rubber Stamps. I started out just scrapbooking but then I was introduced to Rubber Stamping and OMG… I quickly learned that Stamping was my “Passion”. For many years, I have wanted my own Rubber Stamp line. Then back in September of 2008 I had decided to give it a go and try and make my dream a reality! I did all the necessary research and worked hard at learning the entire process. With a lot of hard work and determination I am finally “Adrift on a Dream”. The feeling is unbelievable. (Please pinch me)

I have the most wonderful husband in this world!!! Bill & I have been together for 12+ years. He is a policeman for our city and a great Role Model to our 4 children. Being a policeman’s wife can be scary at times, but ultimately, I support & respect his childhood dream. That man is my ROCK! He is always there to support me in all that I do!!! One other thing I want to tell you about him is he is AN AMAZING DADDY!!! Always interacting with them... my goodness he jumps with the kids & I on our 15 foot trampoline! LOL With God & a wonderful husband and great kids to support me, I feel like I am on top of the world! Our new stamp line, is just the icing on the cake! Okay enough of the mushy stuff huh? LOL

The characters LiLi & Angelica are cartoon versions of our little girls. The character LiLi is a cartoon version of our baby girl MarLeigha whom we call LiLi (pronounced, Lee Lee) and Angelica is a cartoon version of our other baby girl (although older) Angelica. We truly hope that you love our stamps just as much as we have loved designing them.

Inspirational Inkettes Senior Design Team Leader: Tonya Hopkins.



Hello. My name is Tonya Hopkins. I am a 35 year old stay at home mommy to 2 beautiful girls & the wife to my high school sweetheart, Scott. We reside in Jacksonville, North Carolina.

I have been crafting in one form or another for over 15 years, with decorative painting at the forefront. Several years ago, a friend introduced me to stamping, but I didn’t get serious about it until October of 2008. In October, I stumbled upon a stamping forum and it really peaked my interest. As they say, the rest is history. Stamping is now my passion. Cards are my favorite to create but, I also enjoy making 3D projects and recycling things as well.

When I seen the ADORABLE sample images for Inky Impressions, I fell in love right away. After speaking with Nicole, I knew without a doubt that this was a company that I wanted to be a part of. Nicole was professional yet fun and down to Earth. When I was asked to be a Senior Design Team Leader, I was over the moon with excitement. No words can describe what I felt! I feel truly blessed to have the opportunity to work for such a fabulous woman, like Nicole and I am honored to be on the Inky Impressions team with such fun, friendly and talented ladies.

An interesting fact about myself: I owned a small business for several years where I sold my paintings, until the stamping bug bit me. >:0)

Inspirational Inkettes Senior Design Team Leader: Chris Sather



Hi! My name is
Chris Sather and I am 37 years old. I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I am an elementary school teacher so crafting is a nice quiet “release” for me!!! I don't have any children, but my husband Tim and I have several pets. We have a dog named Brick, a cat named Tux, 6 leopard geckos, 1 Giant African Land Snail and 2 fish!! Brick is very high needs and Tux is diabetic. They both keep us on our toes - I try to craft in between the 3 walks a day, vet appointments, and insulin shots! But I wouldnt' trade them for the world!!!! THEY are my kids!!!

I started scrapbooking about 12 years ago and got into card making about 5 years ago. I love to create cards mostly, but enjoy working on my scrapbooks too. I have dabbled a bit in 3D alterable items and enjoy it too!!!

I wanted to be on the Inky Impressions Design Team because Nicole has such passion for her company that I wanted to be part of that and see where it takes her! Nicole has also become a good friend and to be able to help her achieve her dream is fulfilling!!! I love being on the Design Team because of the teamwork, camaraderie, and support we have for each other. It is a great place to do what we love with people we have things in common with! These are fabulously talented, sweet ladies, and I am honoured to work with them! When Nicole told me I would be on her Design Team I was so ecstatic, I thought I was dreaming!!! What a dream come true!!!!! I am VERY honoured to be one of the Senior Design Team Leaders. Something interesting about me is that I am DEATHLY allergic to carrots and celery. It makes for going out to dinner interesting!! LOL Happy stamping everyone!!!

The first Inspirational Inkette we would like to introduce is Maria Bell.


My name is Maria Bell and I'm 41 years old. I have been rubber stamping for a little over 4 years. My favorite things to create are cards and mini albums! I actually love all types of paper crafting and have no particular favorites because they change depending on my mood.

I wanted to join Inky Impressions as a designer for various reasons. I'm a major advocate for women/stampers who want to start a business, especially a home base business. I admire someone like Nicole who is willing to take a chance on starting her own business; therefore, I want to do my best to help that person or company to succeed. My second reason is that I loved the images that I saw on Inky Impressions and I feel you have to love a product to be enthusiastic and excited to create cards and projects with them and I felt that way with Inky Impressions. The images are stinkin' adorable!!

I love being on a design team for the people I meet online, the feeling of being part of a team, and the activities that go along with it.

One interesting thing about me is that I can find something to fill every minute of my life. I can't stand going to sleep and will avoid sleeping at all cost. If I over sleep or take a nap, I become very disappointed in myself because there's too many things in life to do and I feel sleeping is wasting precious time. Time I can be spending doing something else. My motto is "life is too short to waste it on sleep" LOL!!

Kristen Catalano, is our second Inspirational Inkette we are introducing to you, today.



Hi, my name is Kristen Catalano I am married to my best friend Paul, and we have two beautiful children-Abbey is my very active and affectionate 8 year old daughter, and Ryan is my loving and imaginative (almost) 6 year old son. We also have two Shih Tzus, Princess, whom we have had for 12 years, and Remy (named after the Red Sox announcer), whom is still very much a very active puppy We live in Nashua New Hampshire, where you're never sure what the weather will bring. Besides being a mom and wife, I also work part-time nights and weekends in retail and I attend the local college in pursuit of a nursing degree. My life is crazy busy, but I wouldn't know how to function any differently.

When my daughter was born eight years ago, I started scrapbooking. The minute I started, I knew I was hooked. I loved the paper, the layouts and the stickers (hehehe). About four years ago my BF took me to my first SU party, and I have been stamping since. I didn't consider myself a serious stamper until two years ago when I started making greeting cards on a Yahoo group. Now, I barely scrapbook and I am a stampaholic. My favorite supplies are designer paper (I need it all), and my copic markers. The more the coloring, the more I love it. I am THRILLED and honored to be a part of the Inky Impressions design team, and I look forward to the journey that lies ahead. Happy creating!

The last Inspirational Inkette we will introduce to you today is Naoual du Mortier.



My name is
Naoual du Mortier I'm 24 years old, live in the Netherlands and I'm a SAHM of 2 beautiful little girls. I started stamping in december of 2008 and I love to create cards, and every now and then I try my hand on a 3D item. The reason I wanted to be on the 'Inky Impressions' DT is because I just LOVE the cute images that Nicole designs, they are just too adorable for words. I love being a part of this team because all the DT members are such kind, sweet, caring ladies and so is our 'big boss' Nicole. Everything about this team is just AMAZING and I'm so happy to be a part of it!


STAY TUNED TOMORROW TO MEET MORE OF THE INSPIRATIONAL INKETTE'S!!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh wow! Such beautiful ladies! Loving getting to know more about each of you!

Cathleen said...

Oh this is fun! I am enjoying reading about all the Inkettes!

Holly Young said...

Can't wait to see your wonderful creations girls!

Kristen said...

This is a fantastic idea. Love it. Can't wait to get thing roliing. I am supah excited.!

Blogger said...

Discover how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING online and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.
GET FREE INSTANT ACCESS

Blogger said...

Just received my payment for $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn filling out paid surveys online...

So I took a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys to set the record straight.