Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Inky Impressions Challenge 35

Happy Wednesday Everyone. Thank you to all of those who participated in last weeks Challenge. We sure did have some beautiful entries this week. It was very hard for us Inkettes to pick a card to be highlighted this week but we chose this creation, created by Leanne!!! WOW what eye candy!!!!



HUGE CONGRATS LEANNE !!! Please grab this to add to your sidebar!!!


Since it is May, many of us are thinking FLOWERS. Rather than challenge you to just using flowers, we would like you to choose two or more from our recipe of sorts using the letters in flowers. For example:

Choose at least two letters from:
F: flowers or faux (faux stitching, faux suede, faux leather...)
L: Lace or lacing
O: circles or circle embellishments (brads, pearls, etc)W: Water coloring, Wax Paper Resist
E: embossing or easel
R: Ripping, Distressing, tearing or ribbon
S: stitching (real or Faux) or sparkle

Please let us know the letters and items you chose.

This weeks challenge will be going on for TWO WEEKS so you have plenty of time to come and join the fun. No need to use Inky Images but if you have them we would love to see you use them!!!! To be eligible to get Inked by the Inkettes you must have all creations uploaded to Mr. Linky by May 31st by Midnight Eastern Time. We can't wait to see your creations this week.


Here are some beautiful samples from the Inkettes to get your creative juices flowing:


R -Ribbon, Ripping, O -Pearls Circle Embellishment
Angela

F - Flowers, O -Ovals, Circle Embellies, E -Embossing, R -Ripping, Ribbon
Crystal

F -Flower, L -Lace, R -Ribbon, L -Lace

Cheryl

F-Flower Lili, S-sparkle smooch

Jackie

F-flowers, O-Circles,circle embellishment (pearls, baubles), W-water color, E-embossing, easel, R-Ripping or distressing and ribbon, S-Stitching

Chris

F-Flowers, O-circle brads

R-Ripping/distressing, S-Sparkle


F-Flowers, W-watercoloring


O-Circle pearls, F-Faux Stitching


12 comments:

Leanne said...

OMG!!! Thank you soooo much!! I've added this to my blog and I am very honored!!

Queen La Rubba said...

Love this challenge! Super Idea!!
I used F, O, R! Love it!
HUGS!
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Melissa said...

These turned out so great! Thanks!

Annette Bowes said...

Stunning creations girls as always, take careX:)

Deb Neerman said...

Fabulous DT samples ... as usual!

Thanks for a unique and fun challenge!!

Leah l'Orange said...

absolutely LOVED the recipe you provided, Inkies! had lots of fun making my card, and i used Flowers, O (circles), and Sparkle! thanks for the inspiration! :D

Myrna said...

I have no clue whether or not I did everything right. My first time entering a challenge!! I used the O & R.
Thanks. Myrna

Patty Chapman said...

I am not sure I posted my image right...I am new to blogging. I do love the inky stamps I have. I entered the challenge and used circles (O) and (S) sparkle. Thanks for the fun!

:: BlueInks :: said...

The DT cards are so great. I used the F and the O for my entry. Thanks!

crafty-stamper said...

only recently found your blog -am a pretty new blogger have used F-flowers and O for circles
carol x

webveral said...

I have written 2022 World best articles in English. All our articles are original and written by ourselves.
We write articles on fashion, business, technology, lifestyle, and motivation.

webveral

websitent said...

If any one want to earn $1000-5000$ in 1 week.so you are at the rite place.open this link and see the magic.

websitent