Monday, October 17, 2011

Winner of IIC#27

Good Morning Inky Fans!  Here is the winner of IIC#27-Breast Cancer Awareness and/or Monochromatic.

We have only one winner this week:  This person will receive an Inky Digi.  We did not have any entries that used and Inky Image....maybe next time :0)!

Please email to to claim your prize!

Here are the Top 3
#21-Mel H

Top 3 can grab their badge above in the winner top 3 banners page at the top of the blog.

Thanks so much for all who entered this cause worthy challenge!



Angelica said...

Congratulation!!! Beautiful card.

ribenaruby said...

Congratualtions to the winner! Thanks for the top 3 spot. Ruby x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Congratulation! What a sweet and beautiful card.
Hugs Jacqueline

lalkygirl said...

wow thanks so much for choosing me as the winner i am thrilled ,my email is
happy crafting
tracey [lalkygirl]

Christine said...

Thank you so much for picking my creation as a top 3..congrats to all the winners

smiles Christine x

AshKuku said...


My name is Ash.... And till date I have been wondering why was the results of IIC #28 (the sketch challenge) not announced so far.... I would sincerely appreciate any kind of response to help me through.... Thanking You,

Ash.. :)