Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Inky Impressions Challenge - Anything Goes!

Good morning Inky fans!! It's time to kick off another Inky Impressions Challenge! This week our challenge is "Anything Goes"! Before we get to our amazing samples for this week let's announce last weeks winners!
Nitwit Collections $10 GC Winner:
 #49 - Spyder

Random Free Digi Winner:
#10 - Pinky

Top 3:
#7 - An
#24 - Wendy Bickford
#32 - Pat K.

Congratulations to all of our winners, our Top 3 Badge can be found on the tab above called "Winner/Top 3 Banners" other wise all of our prizes can be claimed by emailing me at Inky.Impressions@hotmail.com!

This week we have a fabulous sponsor to welcome The Twinery!

The Twinery offers so many fabulous colors and shades of twine, this stuff is SO much fun to work with and the variety makes you need each and every color for yourself! I know that I own all the colors now too :) Not only did they agree to sponsor us, but they also sent us some fabulous samples to use for today's challenge as well! Thank you so much for your generosity! We will be awarding one amazing sampler to one lucky winner of this challenge, so be sure to play along!

Now on to this weeks challenge, check out the amazing samples from the Design Team this week!
We would be thrilled if you played along with us this week and simply ecstatic if we saw you use an Inky image too! If you decide to play along be sure to use the keyword IIC56 and link your creation below so we can all enjoy your work as well. Who knows, you may even be selected as a winner or one of our weekly Top 3!

Some challenge details: We will award a $10 Gift Credit to one lucky winner each month. This winner will be selected from those entries through the course of the month who use one of our Inky Images. Each and every week one lucky challenge participant will receive a free digi no matter what image they use! If that wasn't enough we will also be selecting a Top 3! Just be sure to follow the current theme, add your creation below, and link back to this post to be entered to win some fun prizes!

16 comments:

faithnme said...

Wonderful Challenge.. I love the inspiration from the DT..

Unknown said...

Wonderful inspiration, Design Team! And, thank you so much for choosing my little creation as one of your top 3! wendy xx
p.s. there is fun candy on my blog - come visit! :)

pinky said...

Thanks so much and well done to the winner and top 3.
Pinky

Judith said...

Gorgeous DT cards girls - can't wait to get going hugs Judith - your new teamie yay!!

NancyD said...

What super cute DT inspiration! Thanks for this challenge. NancyD

Venus said...

Hi! This is my first time to join here. I like this blog, cute. The DT creations are lovely :-)

Thank you.

Venus

Pat K said...

Oh happy day - I'm so happy - I just noticed I was Top 3 for the last challenge! Thank you sooo much.
Wonderful DT cards for this challenge. TFS

Debbie said...

Lovel;y thank you. DT work is fab. Debbiexx

ladyjanet_56 said...

Great Challenge, Great cards DT. Janet T

Crafty Math Chick said...

Lovely samples from the DT!

Rina said...

I have an order coming from you and cant wait til I can enter your challenges using your stamps :)

Rina

Annie said...

Hi everyone.what gorgeous creations by the DT, really inspirational as are the other entries in this week's challenge. Hope you like my entry too. Good luck ....Annie :)

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Hello from a new follower! I've just submitted my altered microscope slide magnets and hope you like them ;0) Thanks for all the wonderful DT inspiration! Can you believe I actually don't have any twine in my stash yet, I know, shocking isn't it LOL! Happy weekend to you all!

Colien said...

Wonderful DT work and loved to join the Anything Goes challenge, thanks!
grtz.Colien

Unknown said...

Great DT designs...great challenges on this blog..ta..♥

Spyder said...

So sorry I never found this before now, I did see I'd won on the Feline Blog but couldn't find where atthe time! (I have a sieve head for a brain!) and then forgot all about it! Hope I'm not too late to have a blinkie for my side bar!
(Lyn)