Wednesday, February 5, 2014

IIC #145 - Someone Special

Happy Wednesday everyone! Did you watch the Superbowl or take the time to do something crafty?  I watched a little bit but when it got too boring I picked up my book :)

Your creations from last week were amazing, the Inkettes really enjoyed looking through them. 

Before I get on to the winner of the challenge, I want to announce the winner of the new release.  The winner of one image and one sentiment of your choice from the new release is

#20 AntoinetteT

Please email me with your choice of 4 digs.

The Inkettes top 3 this week are...

#6 Kelly Lloyd

#37 From Lyla with Love

#22 Marjan

Congratulations everyone, please grab a badge for your blog from our winners page.

*****

we also have a winner of one class at My Creative Classroom and that is......

#15 Barb


*****

This week our challenge theme is

SOMEONE SPECIAL

All we are looking for is a project/card that is for that someone special in your life 

here is what the dt has created for you this week


Joanie





Katie



and now it's your turn



9 comments:

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Wow..I am so thrilled..THank you Inky Impressions...and your Design Team does awesome works in tickling my creativity. Hugs, AntoinetteT

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for picking me in the top 3 and for the badge!
Love Lyla x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh wow, thanks for choosing my card in your top three. X

Jenn Zeeb said...

The linky would not work, here is my card;

http://www.stamplified.blogspot.com/2014/02/my-valentines-day-tag.html

Hugs,
Jenn Zeeb

Diane said...

Linky isisn't working girls !!

hugs Diane xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Thanks so much for the inspiration and challenge!

Saskia Pullen said...

Just made a valentines card for my parents. Hope you like it :)

Saskia Pullen said...

Just made a valentines card for my parents. Hope you like it :)

Yogi said...

the inLinkz isn't working for me. Here's my contribution. Have a great day
http://yogiemp.blogspot.ca/2014/02/mc-feb14-dotted-harlequin-stencil-friend.html