Wednesday, April 16, 2014

IIC #155 - Easter Challenge

If you are here for the new release, click here


Happy Wednesday everyone! Another great week with everyone's projects, the team truly enjoys looking at them each week and want to thank you all for taking the time to play along with us each and every week.  You all are special to us and we appreciate your support.

There can only be one winner, and this week random.org picked #23


Congratulations Please email me with your choice of 4 digis.



The Inkettes top 3 this week are...

#25 Anna


#3 Juls


Congratulations everyone, please grab a badge for your blog from our winners page.

*****

This week our challenge theme is

EASTER

that's right pull out all those bunnies, eggs, chicks and more to share with us :)

Here is what the gals made for you this week!










and now it's your turn


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you thank you :) I love everyone creations!! Amazing!!!Congrats to Anna and Juls!!!!

ike said...

Lovely DT creations and thank you for this Challenge :-)

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog

Wendy said...

Beautiful design team samples. They make me think of Spring and Easter fun. Thanks for the challenge!

Andrea said...

love teh DT creations with fab spring colours have a very happy Easter Andrea x

Jennifer Scull said...

thank you for choosing my card as a winner! congrats to the top 3 winners, too! :)

I'll be sending off an email soon! have a great weekend!

New Creations said...

Beautiful creations by DT's, lovely inspiration. Thanks for the challenge.

Jennifer Scull said...

just wanted to let someone know that I have sent several emails, but haven't heard from anyone yet. not sure if they are possibly going into a spam folder? thanks again for the win! :)