Wednesday, April 22, 2015

IIC #206 Punch It!

Good morning & welcome to another Inky challenge. I hope you are all well, those who aren't ...sending get well wishes from the Inkettes xx

This week over on our Inspirational blog we have Ruza with an awesome CAS creation for you.

Now lets get on with announcing last weeks winners

Our image winner & future guest designer, chosen at random (by my hubby) is....


Congratulations Andree please email me on inky.impressionsdt@hotmail.com & I will sort out your images & your guest designer spot for you. Also don't forget to snag your winners badge from the page at the top of the blog xx

This weeks Inky Favourite goes to 


Now for this weeks Top 3 in no particular order we have.....




Fantastic creations ladies thanks for sharing. Don't forget to snag your blog badge from the page at the top of the blog xx

Now for this weeks challenge...

PUNCH IT!

so get out those long forgotten punches & join in with us!

Lets see what 'punches' the Inkettes have been using









Shell (coordinator) using....'Astronaut Lili'



Fabulous creation Inkettes thank you xx

You have until Tuesday 28th April at 6pm UK time to get your 'Punch It' creations in...

Hugs Shell & the Inkettes xx


5 comments:

andree said...

oh wow, thank you so much to your hubby for picking my name out, I'm thrilled to bits!! I'll email you now and will wear my badge with pride. Congratulations to top 3 too. Andree x

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Congrats everyone. Ladies, thanks for picking my card in the top 3.

hugs
Claudia

CraftyGirl said...

Wonderful challenge, thank you for all the inspiration and eye candy! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

pinkclover.cards said...

Thank you for picking my card for the top 3 and congrats to the others.

Pinkclover xx

Martina said...

Yay thanks :)