Wednesday, May 13, 2015

IIC #209 More Than One Fold

Hi & welcome to another week here at Inky Impressions. This week not only do we have a fab challenge for you, but we also have an awesome New Release coming up on Friday....make sure you call by & visit us & check out what fabulous creations the Inkettes have made with the fab new image

Before I get to this weeks challenge I need to announce our winner for our 'Embellishments' challenge from last week. 
So the random winner chosen by my daughter is.....


Congrats Nic, can you email me on iny.impressionsdt@hotmail.com & I will sort out your images & guest designer spot with us. Also don't forget to snag your winners badge from the top of the blog xx

Now for this weeks Inky Favourite....


Now for this weeks Top 3, in no particular order....



(lucky lady)

Congratulation, don't forget to snag your badge from the page at the top of the blog xx

Now this weeks challenge theme is.....

MORE THAN ONE FOLD

We have the fabulous Andree joining us this week as our guest designer, please pop over & say hi!



Now lets see what the Inkettes have created to help inspire you....

Audrey using...'Aria's Secrets' & 'rock ' background










Fantastic creations Inkettes thank you xxx

If you want to join in with or 'more than one fold' challenge you have until Tuesday 19th May to get your entries in below!

Hugs Shell & the Inkettes xx


4 comments:

andree said...

Thank you so much for asking me to be a guest designer this challenge, I had such fun. Such beautiful inspiration from the Inkettes. Hugs Andree x

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! I just love to be chosen for your TOP 3, it's such a surprize! Thank you and congratulations to all of the winners!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Jennifer said...

Fabby cards by all the DT!

Hugs
Jennifer. x

coops said...

Thanks so much to your daughter picking my card as the winner and congrats to the other winners too.
I will email now.
Coops.xx