Saturday, June 6, 2009

INTRODUCING...........THE INSPIRATIONAL INKETTES - part 3!!

Here are more of The Inspirational Inkettes for you to get to know.

First, I would like to introduce Sem See, our first Inspirational Inkette for the day:




Hey everyone! My name is Simonne, I'm 35 years old and I live in Bristol (United Kingdom) with my wonderful family. I discovered stamping in December 2008, and since then I'm proud to say that I am completely addicted to rubbah! (I won't tell you how may stamps I have accumulated in 5 months, as my husband may read this!). My favourite things to create are cards, but I would love to try my hand at scrapbooking and altering.

I wanted to be on the Inky Impressions Design Team because right from the outset I caught Nicole's enthusiasm and passion, and I wanted to help bring her dream to life! I feel very privileged to be able to contribute to the development and growth of Inky Impressions Rubber Stamps. Being part of this DT is very special, as each and every member is so genuine, warm, enthusiastic and supportive, not least our Inky Mama, Nicole. And, of course, I get to play with the cutest new stamps around!

Finally, one interesting thing about me would have to be my love of the piano, an instrument that I have studied and played since I was 5 years old, and something that I now teach! If I could play and craft at the same time, I would be in heaven!...I just have to figure out how to grow an extra pair of hands!

Next, we have Michele Roos, our second Inspirational Inkette for the day:




Hi there, my name is Michele Roos and I live on the west coast of Ireland. I'm 40 years young and happily married SAHM to 3 young, gorgeous, energetic children and I find the best way to de-stress after a hectic day is to start crafting. I've only been stamping for a year now, but I'm totally hooked! I started blogging in August of 08 and I've met some lovely and talented crafters, of which I get so much inspiration from. I feel so honoured to be on the Inky Impressions DT not only because of the gorgeous stamps but I'm also involved in a team which consists of VERY talented Ladies (they are also very lovely). I love to make cards but I also love to come out of my comfort zone from time to time and create something new. Before I had the kids I used to love to go Line Dancing and once was on a breakfast show (Big Breakfast) in the UK Line Dancing with Lilly Savage. There you are my secrets out, LOL.


Next we would like to introduce Christine Ousley:




Hello my name is Christine Ousley and I am a mother of two beautiful children, Alexis 16 and Brett 10. I am very lucky to have an adoring and supportive husband who understands my paper crafting obsession. We live in Alabama but I call Florida home as I spent most of my life living there. If you want to talk college football be ready to meet a die hard Gator fan!!

I have been scrapbooking for about 14 years and remember the first time I went to a crop. It was like a whole new world opened up for me. I had always enjoyed photography but this new hobby allowed me to create something from my pictures and also give them a voice. Well like everyone knows this hobby called paper crafting often leads you into many other mediums and it wasn't long before I was learning how to stamp and make cards.

Now I am obsessed with my Copic markers and love making cards and gifts with them and my stamps. I have been stamping for about 4 years now and include stamped images in most of my projects. Being selected for the Inky Impression design team has been so exciting. I was absolutely thrilled to hear the news. I really loved the stamp that I was given for the final project and knew that this company was going to be creating some spectacular images. They are super cute and really fun to color. Being on the design team has been so rewarding. Nicole and the other team members are such wonderful, talented and fun ladies to know and work with.

I absolutely love the paper crafting world. It is a wonderful beautiful community filled the most lovely people. We care about each other, we encourage each other and we share a passion like no other. I am thrilled to be a part of it.



Last, but certainly not least, Heike:




My Name is Heike. I live in Germany and I am 39 years old. My big sweet Girl is 10 years old and my little sweety is 3 years old. I have been stamping for many years (started in 2002). My favourite things to create is card's, scrapbooking and I love to make creations with my Scorpal. I love Nicole's stamps so much and I love making pretty girly cards! I like the work with so many talented girls and I have fun to create several creations. I am reliable and cheerful.

AND THAT concludes the ENTIRE Design Team of Inky Impressions!!!!! Thank you for staying with us, and stay tuned for some EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: