Wednesday, July 16, 2014

IIC #168 - Summer Brights

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Thank you for playing along last week your creations from last week were amazing, the Inkettes really enjoyed looking through them.   

There can only be one winner, and this week random.org picked #22

                                                  Susan Kennedy


Congratulations Please email me with your choice of 4 digs.


The Inkettes top 3 this week are...

#46 Nick

#29 Bunny


Congratulations everyone, please grab a badge for your blog from our winners page.

*****

This week our challenge theme is

SUMMER FUN

show us your summer colors, here is what the girls made for today

Ruthie

Dawn

Adina

Sylvie

Shell

Jamie


3 comments:

Bunny said...

Thank you for picking me as one of your Top 3. I'm off to grab my badge.

Maire Gamber said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card as one of your top 3. Everyone's cards were so gorgeous and the DT always brings a lot do nspiration!

Hugs,
Marie

Maire Gamber said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card as one of your top 3. Everyone's cards were so gorgeous and the DT always brings a lot do nspiration!

Hugs,
Marie