It is that time again. Inky Impressions is having our 2nd Design Team call. We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly and talented stampers to help promote our products and to provide inspiration to the stamping community, through your personal blog and online galleries.
This call is open to everyone!! If you applied for our 1st DT call, please feel free to reapply!!
You are not required to use Inky Impressions stamps for your submissions but it’s a plus if you do.
All submissions must be received by August 3, 2009 by midnight (12:00 a.m.) Eastern Time. The new Design Team will be announced the week of August 9, 2009 (or before).
Please feel free to add our Design Team Call blinkie/badge to the sidebar of your blog, with a link back to this post. >:0)
Please read the application process carefully!
(Due to time restraints we are no longer requiring you to follow the color challenge previously given (Chocolate Chip, Purely Pomegranate, Kiwi Kiss and Blue Bayou). For those of you who have already posted your entries using the color challenge, we truly appreciate your added effort.)
To enter the Inky Impressions DT call…..create a post on your blog with the title Inky Impressions 2nd Design Team Call and include one of your favorite cards and one of your favorite non card projects, using images that require coloring. Your coloring ability is very important. After you have created your Inky DT Call post, please link your post below using Mr Linky. We would LOVE to see your creations using Inky Impressions rubber stamps but it is not required.
Also, please send an email containing the following information to: Inkyimpressions@hotmail.com
4. Phone number:
5. Blog or website address:
6. Links to any online galleries you have:
7. A list of related forums/message boards that you participate in.
8. Please tell us if you are on any other design teams. (NO prior experience is necessary)
9. Please tell us a little about yourself, what you like about stamping, and why you would like to be an Inky Impressions design team member.
- Participate for a term of 3 months and sign a contract with Inky Impressions.
- You must be willing to post card samples, contest announcements, challenges and new releases on your blog
- You must be willing to post all Inky Impressions Challenge Blog cards/projects to the Splitcoast Stampers gallery.
- You will be required to make a minimum of 1 card/project weekly.
- You will need a well maintained blog and enjoy participating in online challenges in the stamping community.
- You will need to display the Inky Impressions logo and a list of the Inky Impressions design team members on your blog.
- You will need to meet all deadlines, given.
- You will need the ability to take good quality photos of your creations.
- Participate in Inky Impressions Challenges, Blog Hops and Release Parties.
- Leave occasional comments on Design Team member blogs and the company/challenge blog.
- Promote Inky Impressions Rubber Stamps through your Blog, and whenever you see an opportunity to help us promote.
What You'll Get From Us
- 5 Inky Impressions stamps for a 3 month term.
- 20% off all rubber stamp orders, during your term.
- A great opportunity to work with a fun and friendly design team.
- Your photo and bio posted on the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and/or website.