Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Inky Impressions Challenge #8 - RECYCLE!!!


Another Wonderful Wednesday challenge for you all!!! Wasn't everyone's creations FABULOUS last week? Are you READY for another Inky Impressions Challenge?? This week the challenge is ...... RECYCLE!!! Use something that has had another purpose (tin, bubble wrap, ribbon, etc.) We are very excited to see what you come up with this week!! To participate, just follow the challenge and upload your card with Mr. Linky. If you upload your creation to SCS please use the keyword inkyimpressions (all one word) so we can find it in the company gallery. Speaking of Company Gallery, have you checked ours out?? Talk about EYE CANDY!! Go check it out!!!!

Here are a few projects from the Inspirational Inkettes! Can you guess what part is RECYCLED???? FABULOUS job ladies!!!!


Tina











Don't forget you only have a few more days to get your entries in for the Design Team Call. It ends at Midnight (Eastern Time) on Aug. 3rd so head over to the INKY IMPRESSIONS Challenge Blog for all the deets!!! The creations so far are FABULOUS, can't wait to see the rest of the awesome projects that come in!!!!

Thanks for getting inky with us this week!!! Can't wait to see your creations!!!! If you don't have ANY Inky Impressions stamps, you better get yourself some at the store --> HERE

Have a great rest of the week!!!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

This is so amazingly cute!! I love that heart shaped card. So sweet. Love all the details! Hugs, Cathy

Sue Stampin Daly said...

I love that the challenge is to recycle. Do I have to use Inky Impression stamps to participate since I don't have any yet.

Kellie said...

I loved this challenge! At start I was like hmmmm what to do, what to do but after checking out the girls gorgeous inspiration I was on my way and had a blast. You can see my entry HERE.... xx

Barbara said...

Well, I took recycling quite literally. I can't say my card is anywhere near as gorgeous as the DT's, but it is unusual! Check it out here.