Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Winner IIC#30-Anything Goes

Good Afternoon Inky followers!!  I am popping in to let everyone know the winner of our challenge IIC#30-Anything Goes!

The Winner of an Inky Impressions Digital stamp is:
#20-Cheryl (SheStamps)

Really love all the layering and detail!  Hope you will use your christmas digi to play with us again soon!  Please email me at inkyimpressionsstamps@hotmail.com.

Now our Top 3

#26 Lea L


#31 Theresa Kline

#93 Anita M

Please grab your Top 3 badge at the top of this blog!  Thanks so much for playing!!

Please don't forget we are having a DT call!!  Would love to have all of you apply!!!

**Jenn**

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow - the top 3 cards are gorgeous! I am thrilled to be the random winner. Congrats everyone! I'm off to email now.

Anita said...

Thanks for picking my card in the Top 3 - that's such a fabulous compliment!