Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Winner IIC#31-Picture Inspiration Challenge

Good Morning!  I have the winner of our challenge last week.  Thank you to all of you who entered their beautiful fall themed creations. 

The winner of a Christmas digi is:
#2-Mary C

Thank you Mary!  This is an adorable card!!  Please email me at inkyimpressionsstamps@hotmail.com.

Now for the Top 3

#7Cheryl (She Stamps)




#15-Aletha Jane
#25-Joyce

Thank you to our Top 3!  Please grab your badge from our Winner/Top3 Banners tap at the top of the blog!

Also, we are having a Design Team Call HERE!  Would love to see you apply! 

**Jenn**

3 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

So glad you liked my card! Thanks a bunch!
Joyce xx

Mary C said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as your winner! I am very honored that you liked it. Congrats to the other winners, fabulous work ladies!

Anonymous said...

I am lad to have such cards sharing..
custom gift cards
clear cards