Wednesday, January 8, 2014

IIC #141 - Something New

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I hope you all are staying warm in this very cold weather that everyone is having.  I know I'm ready for some warmer temperatures here *brrrr*

Your creations from last week were amazing, the Inkettes really enjoyed looking through them.  There can only be one winner, and this week random.org picked #136 out of the hat.....that's you...

REGAN


Please email me with your choice of 4 digs.

The Inkettes top 3 this week are...


#72 Lalkygirl



#120 Laura Love


#61 Suzette

Congratulations everyone, please grab a badge for your blog from our winners page.

*****

This week our challenge theme is

SOMETHING NEW

All we ask is that you create something and tell us what your new item is (paper, embellishment, die, etc)

Here is what the Inkettes made for today's challenge

(new dies)

(ribbon & designer paper)

(designer paper)

(bow maker, flowers, digi)

(designer paper)

(stamp)

(baubles and die)

(cardstock and stamp)


now it's your turn to show us your something new :)


7 comments:

Gail said...

Congratulations to the winners - thanks DT for your creations and for another challenge and have a happy day every one

lalkygirl said...

congrats to all the winners and thanks so much for choosing my card as a top 3 .I am thrilled
tracey xx

lalkygirl said...

congrats to all the winners and thanks so much for choosing my card as a top 3 .I am thrilled
tracey xx

Karen Petitt said...

TFS gorgeous DT inspirations and thanks for another great challenge x

Regan said...

Thank you so much for selecting me as your winner! So exciting! Congrats to the Top 3 winners too! I'll send you an email shortly with my prize picks! :-)
{hugs}
Regan

Saskia Pullen said...

Just placed my card. I hope you like it ;)

kReN said...

Congrats winners!