Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New release and pink & girly challenge

Hi Inky friends!!!  Have we got some cuties for you.  Just take a look at these super new images release today!!!  They really are hot off the press, even the Inkettes haven't had time to play with them!!

                                                                        Kissing Booth





plus a few new sentiments.  Aren't they just adorable! 

Also with this new release we also have our new challenge :)
Your creations from last week were amazing, the Inkettes really enjoyed looking through them.  You can find the winners below the dt members projects.
*****

This week our challenge theme is

Pink & Girly

Here is what the Inkettes created for the new release & Challenge


















To win an image and sentiment of your choice, please leave a comment on ourchallenge blog post, where you can also see some great creations from the Inkettes!!

 There can only be one winner, and this week random.org picked #30 out of the hat.....that's you...

Gunn-Eirill

Please email me with your choice of 4 digs.

The Inkettes top 3 this week are...

#65 Samantha Wade

#89 AJ

#4 Gail Scott



Congratulations everyone, please grab a badge for your blog from our winners page.

and now it's your turn to show us your amazing projects





13 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great new release and I just love the DT creations.

MommyScraps said...

GORGEOUS work!! :) Love the creations!!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Linky is not working for me at the moment, here is my my entry.

Gail said...

Thank you for selecting my tag as top 3 - I am placing the badge on my blog posting and winning page -have a delightful day!

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

What adorable and fun new images. Going to check out your sentiments too. Look forward to jumping in this weeks challenge. Hugs, Antoinette

Crafty Judith said...

linky not working x

Unknown said...

Cute new releases! I also like your Pink & Girly theme challenge idea so I might give it a go! :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thanks for another fun challenge - love your DT projects! Congrats to the winner and top picks!

I couldn't get the linky to open so I will add my entry here as others have done:

http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2014/01/caught-your-heart-kitty.html

Thank you!

Cathy said...

Great inspiration! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Debi said...

Absolutely wonderful inspiration from your DT. TFS

CraftyGirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cebelica said...

Wonderful creations by the DT. The new release is just AWESOME! xx

meine-bastelarena said...

Hi Tanya could you please delete my entry #33? I know that I left a comment about Mr. Linky not working but I linked it up myself when Mr. Linky was working again (#10)! I don´t want to play unfair… thank you in advance. Hugs, Bastelarena